Delivery and Fees
Here at San Juan Shindigs, we believe in telling you exactly what the costs are upfront – no sneaky fees, no hidden costs that come out of nowhere. Given that it is tough to deliver across the sea, our fees are split by island.
San Juan Island
- Rentals over $300 – free delivery!
- Rentals from $250 to $300 – prorated delivery fee so you pay $300 total (no need to get a $5 lamp to get free delivery).
- Rentals before tax under $250 – there will be a $50 delivery fee.
Orcas / Lopez / Shaw (requires us to take a ferry)
- Rentals over $2,000 – free delivery!
- Rentals under $2,000 – there will be a $300 delivery fee.
Other Islands NOT Serviced By Ferry
- Please send us a note, we’ll talk about it.
Other Fees / Information
- Late Night Pickup Fee (after 9pm) – $300.
- Standard delivery is tailgate service, which means we will unload the truck and bring it 25 feet to the nearest covered space.
- Anything over 25 feet, up stairs, or over rough terrain is subject to a portage fee of 10% to 30% of the cost of the items that need to move, depending on the location. You must let us know well in advance if you think this applies to you. We know most places, but the more upfront you can be, the better. Unexpectedly carrying stuff up a mountain or down the beach makes us late for other drop-offs. If we arrive and find your event is located in a troublesome position, you’ll be subject to a penalty (if we even have time to carry up the mountain).